I’m not much for New Year’s resolutions. They always seems like just another promise to break. I’ve never made resolutions for my writer side, though, and that’s what I want to try this year. These are my (hopefully reasonable) resolutions for 2013.
- Write every day
- Read at least one book a week
- Keep sending stories out, despite my fear of rejection
- Take risks in my writing
- Care less about what other people might think about my ideas, and just write them
- Be a better blogger (post regularly, read more blogs, get involved in conversations on other blogs)
- Be a better literary citizen
So what about you? What are your resolutions for the new year?